2019 JAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
1. NATURAL DISASTER PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT
2. FOR ACHIEVING THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS, LET'S THINK WHAT WE CAN DO TOWARDS THE NEXT GENERATION.
Submit an ESSAY based on the theme above in JAPANESE.
(You can choose one of the themes either 1 or 2 from above)
Your essay should focus on your own opinions and thoughts, and be related to your personal experiences.
Your essay should be 1000-2000 words and typed to A4 sized paper 1 to 2 pages. (Font size 11 to 12)
The following particulars must be included in the cover page of your essay –
1) Full name as per passport
2) Passport number & date of expiry (if available)
4) Date of birth and age
5) University and faculty
6) Course and year of study
7) Correspondence address
8) Telephone contact *
9) E-mail address *
(*IMPORTANT : short-listed candidates will be notified by e-mail or telephone)
Kindly email your ESSAY as attachment to the following email address by 31 Jan, 2019 (Thu)
(Late entries will be disqualified automatically)
Email : email@example.com
※ Email subject must be “2019JAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM”
Applicants must –
1) Citizen of Malaysia.
2) Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate student in Malaysia.
3) Be aged 20 to 25 years old when the program commences*.
(* 24 Jun – 16 Jul 2019, The schedule may be subject to change)
4) In principle, have a command of Japanese equivalent to or above Japanese Proficiency Test N2.
(All the lectures and discussions will be prepared and conducted in Japanese)
Application Criteria –
– Be healthy, cheerful and able to get along well with others.
– Have an interest in Japan and be willing to experience Japanese culture and customs.
– The person who has not been to Japan would be chosen on a priority basis in order to promote the expansion of people regarded as friendly toward Japan.
Participants must –
1) Attend all classes and all activities scheduled by the organizer.
2) Maintain self-discipline and be actively involved in the program activities.
3) Take the specified transportations and flights to/from Japan. No changes of flights for personal reasons will be permitted.
4) Submit reports on the task assigned prior to the program start as well as on the program activities by the due dates.
Selection process is divided into 2 stages – preliminary selection (essay-based) and final selection (interview-based)
Candidates will be short-listed based on their essays, and subsequently will be required to attend an interview at the Japan Airline Office (Bangsar) in Malaysia.
Should you require further information,kindly email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-2287-6888 (PIC Sato/Ms or Pa/Ms)