JAPANESE INTENSIVE COURSE
Monday to Friday | Class time: 11AM – 3PM | Lunch hour: 1PM – 2PM
Classes are conducted every day from Monday to Friday, total of 3 hours a day,
- Grammar building, writing, speaking, listening and pronounciation.
- *Internal exam will be conducted at the end of each level.
- Students who are on long holidays.
- School leavers and graduates who are waiting to further studies.
- Those who are in the middle of job hunting.
- Students who wish to further studies in Japan.
- Housewives and people who have flexible working hours.
- Furthering studies in Japan are available.
- Options of a follow-up course with an affiliate school in Japan.
00/00 (#) – 00/00 (#)
00:00am – 0:00pm
**Intensive classes will be conducted online until further notice.
About intensive course Level
full course (20 Levels)(RM480/Level)
*Registration fee and material cost (textbook) are waived.
- All payments must be made within a single transaction before commencement of class. (online banking only)
- All payments made are non-refundable.
- Only 13 years old and above are intended for this intensive course.
- Payment method we accept are cash, cheque and bank transfer only.
A to Z Language Centre (Damansara)
CLOSED ON SUNDAYS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS